Monday, March 19, 2012

The rest of my spring break

I am linking up with Savanah and Ashlee for Phone Photo Fun! You can see Savanah twice in these photos!


After my fun weekend at Toledo Bend, I headed to Lafayette so that I could visit with this cutie....

The only way to get him to smile is to say, "Show me your teeth!"

He LOVES taking bubble baths in my parent's jacuzzi tub. When I ask him if he wants to get out, his response is always the same, "No way!" That is his response to 90% of my questions. 

This is the look I got this time when I said show me your teeth.


On Wednesday, I packed up and headed back to Houston so that I could meet up with these lovely ladies at Tiny Boxwood's Cafe. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend it. It is such a cute little place. Definitely go early though because the line gets long. We went around 11:15 and that was the perfect time to get there. 



Thursday evening, Savanah and I ventured out to the Bingo Hall for a little bit of fun and hopes of winning big. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

Y'all would not believe the amount of people that show up for Bingo! The game doesn't start until 7:45. We got there at 6:00. There was already probably 150-200 people in line!! 
You can bring your own wine, liquor, and food so I guess that is why it's so popular. 



I am super excited about my summer plans coming together! You will hear more about that tomorrow, but here is a preview!









Friday night, we went out on a man hunt. This is what we found. I'd say it was unsuccessful unless you like Elvis wanna be guys that have more jewelry on than you do and carry around margarita mix in a paper bag.





The weekend ended with dinner at Eddie V's and a drink at St. Genevieve. St. Gen isn't really my style, but I want to go back earlier in the night before the cheesy crowd just to get the cutest S'mores dessert plate I have ever seen! It comes with all the "fixins" for S'mores with fire to roast them on! Anyone want to come??





Now that spring break is over, the countdown is on until Summer!


4 comments:

  1. Does that shirt say kiss me I'm an LSU Tiger?! I need one now!
    Charleston!! woohoo!! We were suppose to be down there over the weekend but opted out b/c it was going to be too expensive of a short weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that nail color, i think i have a bottle of it. is it opi? i just love chalky colors. :) that bingo hall looks intense but so much fun.

    newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I've always wanted to go to Tiny Boxwoods...and the bingo place! Fun week for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha what a cute picture of the little man in the bath tub!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved