I apologize for the amount of pictures in this post. It is definitely an overload of almost the same pictures over and over.
After happy hour, we headed home to get ready for the night. By the time 5 girls got ready with only 1 the bathroom, it was 9:45 before we even left the house for dinner.
We called a cab and had many issues with finding it. After about 10 minutes of walking around outside of my apartment trying to find the cab, this is what we looked like.
We finally made it to TQLA
They have quite an extensive drink menu so the madness begins shortly....
We left TQLA and headed to Eight on Washington. I am not a fan of this bar AT ALL. I am not a "clubby" girl in the least bit. I figured that with our group though, we would have fun anywhere. And we definitely did.
The MADNESS BEGINS
So we were dancing on the dance floor and got really tired of all of the guys that kept trying to dance on us or that were just standing there staring at us. We decided to go into a corner and have our own dance party, just the 5 of us girls. We also decided it would be a great idea to take off our heels.
Why we added napkins to our pile, I will never know!
As gross as it sounds, where we were dancing, the floor was pretty clean! It was definitely a great decision because all of our moods changed drastically once we took our shoes off. We were some dancing fools!
The madness really begins now. While we were minding our business in our own little corner, the manager of Eight, comes over to us and asks if we would like to join some guys in the VIP section for free drinks. We didn't hesitate for one minute! I don't think we even discussed it. We grabbed our stuff and headed straight over there.
I cannot believe I am putting these pictures on the Internet. Thankfully no one from work reads my blog! The night definitely got crazy once we entered the VIP area. We were now dancing on the couches instead of the floor. We were pouring grey goose into those guys' (whoever they are) mouths.
Maybe we were too obnoxious for the guys or maybe they realized we weren't there for anything other than free drinks, but it was pretty much just us girls having fun in the VIP room for the rest of the night!
We ended the night with an obnoxious cab ride home and then all 5 of us piled on the pull out couch watching Borat at 3 AM.
Thankfully the pictures look like we were worse off than we really were. We were up by 9 the next morning and no one was hungover whatsoever! We all piled on the pull out again and had mimosas and biscuits! It was an awesome night out and relaxing morning.






It looks like y'all had so much fun! My college girls and I need a reunion desperately.
ReplyDeleteYou are party animals- it looks like you had a blast :)
ReplyDeleteHysterical! Live it up girl! That's what I did in my 20's.. stories to boot! WOOT! I was living in Vegas up until age 26.. you can only imagine!! HAHA!!
ReplyDeleteI would love to know what up with the toilet paper though! :)
Yep, definitely need to go out together. This looks very much like nights out with my bffs!! I, too, cannot stand 8ight or Eight or however they spell it. Pearl Bar is our place of choice these days. GREAT dancing there!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a crazy fun time!!
ReplyDeleteLOL I am laughing so much at this because I miss these kinds of days! Oh, to be young and in college!! But apparently you can rock it still!! Love this!!! Glad you had such a fun weekend!
ReplyDelete