I am back with Phone Photo Fun Mondays!
You know I have to include pictures of my nephews! Above is Luke, who is about to be 2 months old. Below is Brady (2 and a half) is having fun fishing and riding his 4wheeler.
I went to my uncle's house in the Woodlands on Saturday for his birthday celebration with other family members. Somehow a blow up monkey got involved!
Shots of tequila were consumed.
On Sunday, I went to the Htown Blogger meet up and then laid on the couch with Maggie.
Here is a picture of where I will be in about a month! Can't wait!!
My weekend was pretty low key. I did finish book 2 from the Hunger Games series and start on Book 3. I am addicted and cannot wait to see the movie!
On Friday night, I tried out a new class at the gym- Body Pump. I definitely want to keep doing it because it will get my ready for the beach! After the class, we visited a few bars in Rice Village and then called it a night.
On Saturday morning, I went to run around Hermann Park. Their trails are a little confusing though so I think I ran more than I really wanted to, but oh well. I definitely could use the exercise. The trails go around the golf course for the most part.












Your nephews are so sweet!!! Looks like you have a great family! That picture with a blow up monkey is hilarious!!! I'm so jealous of your upcoming vaca!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fabulous weekend!Tequila and all!
ReplyDeleteGreat weekend in pictures. Your nephews is adorable. Im thinking about reading the hunger games, just not sure if I could go without watching the movie until I'm done reading.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a great weekend! Hope your week is just as good :)
ReplyDeletei just bought HG's on Saturday. How was Body Pump? My 24-hour says their revamping for a new body pump starting the 31st, I am sure it is for all 24's but I am curious how they are changing it. My monday night spin instructor teaches BP but I am always scared to try something new.
ReplyDeleteYesss, I love Hunger Games too! Saw the movie this weekend, it was good - but not even close to the books - that is for sure.
ReplyDeleteI am excited to follow your blog :)
Looks like you had a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteYour nephews are just too cute!
I am so sad that I couldn't make it to the h-town meet up… NEXT time!
So glad you are obsessed with the Hunger Games too!
XO
Luke and Brady are SO cute!!
ReplyDeleteI just bought the second Hunger Games book so I an start reading!
Your nephews are precious!
ReplyDelete