We had a very good trip to Colorado. We went skiing on Bachelor Gulch mountain. Staying at the Ritz was awesome because you literally walk out of the hotel and there is the ski lift, steps away from your door. We did have a problem once we got on the ski lift.....I dropped one of my ski poles while riding....when we got to the top the guy was no help. He said, "Just go down and get it." He did not understand my past with skiing. There was no way in hell I was going to ski down the black or blue slope with 1 pole. I will not ski down a black or a blue with 2 poles! Greens only for this girl, and that's if you get me on a green!
But we spent the day skiing on Friday and went to Vail Village that night. It was so cute with shops everywhere. We ate at Vendetta's and then went back to our hotel.
Saturday morning, we woke up to lots of snow so we started a fire in our fireplace and watched the snow fall from our balcony. We headed back to Denver that afternoon to meet up with Wes' cousin and her family. We spent the afternoon at Coors brewery and had a nice dinner at their house. We went and stayed at a hotel in downtown Denver, which I love!!
Sunday morning, Wes and I , along with his cousin and her family (2 kids and husband) went to Pike's Peak. It was sooo cold and windy, but the views were incredible! We had lunch in Manitou Springs at a Mexican restaurant and then headed to the airport. It was a great trip!
Pictures to come later! Time for bed!



No comments:
Post a Comment