Saturday, March 7, 2009

Back to reality

So I have spent the last two nights (Thursday and Friday) in Avon, Colorado. Never again in my life will I stay at a hotel this nice! Thanks to Wes' company, I was allowed to do it once! Here are a few pictures......


here is the outside patio, to the right is a fireplace where we sat at when it was cold at night and roasted marshmallows and had a drink


when it would get too cold outside, we would come into this room and sit by this fire. To the left and right of this room were different bars.



Here is what part of the room looked like. Not a great picture though. You cant see the TV area of the room or the desk part of the room. There was also a foyer with a bar in it.



Here is part of the bathroom. The bathtub was like 4 feet deep. What you cant see is a walk in shower on the left and a room with the toilet. The bathroom was my favorite part!


More to come of my pictures later and the rest of my trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved