Ate lunch at a place on 16th street called Earl's. It was a neat place. We sat outside and people watched. On the sidewalk, there were some environmentalists and I think we heard, "I know you love polar bears, can you listen to us for just a minute?" about 45 times. I wanted to say, "Yes, I love polar bears so much that I have a coat made out of their fur." But I kept my mouth shut due to the fact that I do not have a coat, and to maintain peace.
We had a few hours to kill before dinner so we had a drink at Rock Bottom Brewery. It was a neat place, lots of business people there. Then we walked back to Larimer Square and found a really cute boutique like drink/dinner place that I absolutely loved! It was so cute. It was called Corridor 44. I wanted to bring some of their decor home with me!
We then headed to Elway's for dinner, which John, if you are reading this, you need to run to your restaurant and check on it! I was not too impressed! I would not recommend it! It is Restaurant Week and they have deals at most of the restaurants here - 3 course meal for 26 per person. The steak was decent, the service was not. The salads were something I could have made at home, probably better, and the dessert was left unfinished. If you know me at all- that is NOT normal.
Now it is Thursday morning. We are headed to Beaver Creek around 1:00. In the meantime, I will go to a few more shops. We have a company dinner to attend tonight at our hotel, Ritz Cartlon in Beaver Creek. We will spend the day tomorrow skiing. More updates to come later!



No comments:
Post a Comment