Thursday, March 12, 2009

Headed to Hollywood

So I should be packing; however, instead I just got home from shopping. Couldn't pass up saving 30% off at Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Gap.

http://www.gapgiveandget.com/np/tfa.html

Now its time to pack! As soon as school is over, I will be heading to Louisiana tomorrow to eat some boiled crawfish and then head on to New Orleans. My flight leaves very early from New Orleans on Saturday morning. Flying out of New Orleans saved me about 200 versus flying out of Houston. Weird huh? I don't mind driving though because I haven't been home since Christmas and I am looking forward to seeing my family and my house. They are remodeling the downstairs and I can't wait to see it!

I hope that everything goes okay with our flight. Michal and I have a bad history of flying together. Last year for Spring Break, we went to NYC. We got stuck in Atlanta on the way back. We had to sleep in a hotel without our luggage. We bought an Atlanta t-shirt at the airport so we could put something clean on. We arrived in Baton Rouge (a day later) and they lost our luggage. So we walked around 80-90 degree Baton Rouge with our uggs on and our Atlanta t-shirts. I am sure we looked real classy. I am hoping for a smooth trip this year. I am sure we will have some sort of adventure while we are there. We can't really go anywhere together without one!

I am currently debating on taking my laptop with me. I have this fear that someone will steal it from our hotel while we are gone. Anyway, I better get to packing.

Here is a picture of my little one................she is getting a haircut on Tuesday dont worry!



1 comment:

  1. Sophie is so cute! And yes, she does need a haircut...her eyes are starting to disappear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved