Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Universal Studios

We got to Universal Studios this morning around 10, when it opened. We had a lot of fun. We rode some rides and took a tour of movie sets. We got to see the Desperate Housewives set and they were filming as we were passing by the set. It was very neat to see how the movies are made. It makes you realize how fake they are. The film in tiny houses, but thanks to computers can make them look huge.



We had dinner plans at Koi, but canceled them to go to some beaches. We went to Venice Beach, Santa Monica beach/pier, and Malibu beach. We ate dinner in Malibu at Paradise Cove, where my all time favorite movie, Gidget, was filmed.

We are headed to Disney Land tomorrow!! There is so much to do here! I love this town and could stay for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved