Sunday, March 15, 2009

90210

Today was a very busy day, but incredibly awesome! We started off with a 2 hour tour that consisted of Hollywood Blvd, Sunset Blvd, Rodeo Drive, and movie star homes. We saw lots and lots of star's homes such as Tom Cruise, Jay Leno, Courtney Cox, Will Smith, David Beckham, Barbara Streisand, Elvis Presley's old home, Simon from American Idol, Dr. Phil, and lots more!!
We also drove by the house where they film the Hills and Lauren's car was parked on the street!
Hill's house below............. located on Orange Street or something like that...Orange something...


We then headed to have lunch at the Ivy, where we were sitting three tables down from Chris Rock. It was delicious! After lunch, we did some shopping on Robertson Blvd. The only store we bought anything from was Kitson. After Robertson Blvd, we headed to Rodeo Drive. We walked into all the big names stores. Thought briefly about buying a purse from Louis Vuitton, but didn't. Michal will most likely try to talk me into it the rest of the trip. We tried to go to Sprinkles to have a cupcake, but there was a line of about 50 people out the door. We will try that again tomorrow.

We then headed to Santa Monica to go to Third Street Promenade, which was incredible! We walked up and down the street, bought some things and then had dinner at Yankee Doodles. We sat outside so we got to people/star watch while we ate!



Hills house....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved