Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Coming Soon


I am soo excited that Trader Joe's is coming to Houston. I knew they were coming to The Woodlands, but I did not know about Houston. This summer I will get to experience Trader Joe's in Charleston. I cannot wait! 





If you have a TJ's near you , what are some of your favorite products? If you have been to TJ's, is all the hype worth it??

4 comments:

  1. The one opening in The Woodlands is about 5 minutes from my house...I can't wait!! I keep hearing everyone talk about a mushroom & truffle pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Their wine selection is great. Also, cheeses and frozen/throw in the oven apps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THEY'RE PUTTING ONE IN HOUSTON!?!??!?!?!? IF YOU CAN'T TELL, I'M REALLY EXCITED!! I was so sad that I'd have to drive all the way out to The Woodlands. THIS MADE MY DAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trader Joe's is awesome! The problem is that the one in Houston is going to get SO crowded. And they'll probably put it in a building with no parking lot...typical Houston style. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved