I had no idea that Houston had so many food trucks. I have seen so many in the past few weeks, but haven't tried any of them yet. I have quite a list of trucks I want to try though. I know a lot of people are very hesitant to try food trucks because of health factors. I have only tried two food trucks, Hey Cupcake in Austin, and Mam's House of Ice in Houston. They are both delicious so the rest must be good right?
Not only is this place pretty close to my house, they have Creme Brulee waffles!
Some things that stuck out in my mind....
Sweet Potato Fries w/ Chipotle Aioli
Study Hall
One of our famous Burger Patties topped with TX Cheddar Cheese, a Homemade BBQ Sauce, Crispy Seared Slow Braised Pork Belly, Thin Sliced Spanish Onions, & Homemade Pickles
Recess
Take a break from our amazing burgers with a local sourdough bread grill cheese with TX cheddar. Don’t forget to add some of the electives
3. Eatsie Boys
They have ice cream too!!
I will be back tomorrow to continue my food truck bucket list! If I try any of these, I will need to run there and then run home! It's definitely not diet food!









I swear I just saw an upcoming event with lots of trucks... Did you see this page?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hautewheelshouston.com/
They have those here in charlotte too but I've yet to try any.
ReplyDeleteEatsie Boys is awesome. You should definitely check out the food truck festival this summer [if they do it again]. It's a great opportunity to try different trucks!
ReplyDeleteOh my! Tuscaloosa only has two trucks, but that creme brulee waffle is enough to make me want to drive to Houston to get one!
ReplyDelete