Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Food Truck Bucket List Part 2

Food Truck Bucket List Continued

You can find the beginning of my list here....








I must say that I am very skeptical about this truck due to the fact that I am from Louisiana. I would like to try it though and see how it compares to Louisiana food. 


I pretty much love anything Mexican, so I doubt this food truck would disappoint. 
Looks like they have delicious fries too!




Kimchi Quesadillas – $5.00
-Your Choice of Meat(Beef Short Rib, Chicken or Spicy Pork)
-Cheese & KimChi Sandwiched between a Flour Tortilla
-Topped with Our House Special Spicy Sauce and Homemade Salsa Roja
-Garnished with Cilantro and a Lime



Every review I have read says you MUST try the OMG fries! Guess they are good!

Korean BBQ Tacos- 2 Tacos/$5.00     3 Tacos/$7.00
Beef Short Rib, Chicken or Spicy Pork

-Double corn tortilla
-Fresh Lettuce w/Korean Soy Vinagrette
-Topped with HomemadeSalsa(Mexican Salsa Roja mixed with Korean Spices and Flavors)
-Sesame seed and a Lime




Have you tried any good food trucks lately? What is your favorite or are you scared to try food trucks?


4 comments:

  1. I'd like to try food trucks but I am scared! That nola one looks amazing. but ill be staying away from brown gravy if they have it.

    Lura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I wish I was still in Houston! I love all of the food trucks, especially the Central Market food truck-- their sweet potato fries are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Gogi is #1 on my list of food trucks to try. I'm dyingggg for those kimchi quesadillas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fries from Coreanos look amazing! We have quite a few of the little food truck parks popping up in San Antonio and I keep wanting to stop and try them out! I think you have just made that become a reality for this weekend! New follower to your blog, would love for you to come see mine :)

    Andrea
    the-blonde-ambitions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved