
I love when she sticks her tongue out!

Blogger night out!

Brady and Luke

good job Fed Ex

I am trying to run a mile at a faster pace. Hopefully this schedule will help.

If you follow me on twitter, you have heard about my new roommates!


I really don't know what I am going to do with these cats. They have been here for a couple of days now. The kittens are stuck inside my balcony, which is now a complete mess.
Momma goes out to eat and then comes back to feed them so they are perfectly safe and happy staying right where they are.





Don't you love how Fed Ex works? Great week of Pictures :)
ReplyDeleteLove it all except Fed Ex
ReplyDeletewow fedex! sharing that photo with my hubby who works for UPS/MBE in their corporate retail office. ha ha.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Fedex! hahah! WOW! That's ridiculous. Love the first picture! Precious!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures- FedEx has done that before to me, too. It's like really, did you think that was going to hide the box? Crazy!
ReplyDeleteoh the kitties..... the momma looks just like Lucy :) I would have taken them all if I could have!
ReplyDeleteyou're so gorgeous!!!! lol FedEx fail. awesome. did you ever get rid of those cats??
ReplyDeleteI can't get over how stinking cute those baby kitties are! OMG they are precious!
ReplyDeleteThat FedEx picture is hilarious!
ReplyDelete