Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sad day at the lake

5 little ducklings swimming in a pond...............

4 little ducklings walking on the grass................
First there were 5, then there were 4. While they were swimming, something from underwater ate one of them! It was so sad, especially because they were out of the water and I basically chased them into the water trying to take their pictures! So one of them died because of me!

This little guy kept staring at me every time I moved......

Last night, Wes and I had a great date! We went to Azuma to eat sushi. They have a great red devil roll and crazy Irish man roll! Then we went to Benjy's in Rice Village for a drink. We had a great evening together. He is going to his friend, Michael's bachelor party tonight. That should be interesting. He leaves for Dallas Sunday night for a few days for work stuff. I am looking forward to Memorial Day weekend because he is actually off! We are thinking about going to Galveston, but no definite plans yet. Any one have any great ideas for Memorial Day weekend fun??


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved