Sunday, May 17, 2009

Recipes and summer plans

On the menu for this week
Monday: leftover spaghetti
Tuesday: leftover spaghetti due to photography class from 6:30-9:30
Wednesday: Mexican chicken, black bean and rice salad
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: pork tenderloin, garlic and rosemary roasted potatoes, side salad, fruit freeze

Recipes to come later!!

I am waiting for the 2 hour season finale of Desperate Housewives to come on. The other show I watch regularly is Grey's Anatomy, which just had a wild season finale! The Bachelorette starts tomorrow! Those are about the only TV shows I ever watch, well plus the Hills.

This is our last full week of school!!!! Can you believe that!!!! We have 12 1/2 days left!!! WOO HOO!!!! The beginning of my summer will be a little hectic. After the last day of school, I have to rush to Lafayette to prepare for Michal's bridal shower at my parent's house and then a few days later, we leave for Pensacola for the bachelorette party! I come back for a week then planning a potential road trip to Lafayette/New Orleans to bring some of my Houston friends to my hometown on the last weekend of June. Then 3 days after that, we head to Cancun for July 4! Then I will have a free week then its off to Lafayette again for wedding festivities! By July 20, I will be free (I think).

I am excited because 2 of my friends from college are moving to Houston! Having more friends in an unfamiliar place is always great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved