
I thought these 2 dresses were very cute, but it could be that I am a HUGE fan of pink! But they do have several colors of these dresses! I love the one with the ruffles. It could be dressed up or down! The bottom one is apparently an online deal only.



Don't you just love the bathing suit cover up?! They have several colors, but I figure white will go with almost anything! I have not bought a bathing suit in awhile so I plan on it soon since I will need several for my upcoming trip to Cancun for July 4! I have ALWAYS hated July 4 due to bad experiences, but hopefully this one will be great!
I have a camera class on Saturday from 9:30-3:30. I hope I learn alot! Then I start having a camera class every Tuesday night for 4 weeks. Not much else is planned this weekend. I am not going to work on Monday so I have a super long weekend! A co-worker and I are planning a fun day instead of teaching! We are both so ready for summer, only 18 days left of school! Our last day of school is June 4. It was supossed to be June 3, but due to the flooding incident, we have to go an extra day. It will be a VERY pointless extra day!



No comments:
Post a Comment