Last Friday, we went fishing! It was my first time to go fishing in at least 15-20 years. I didn't think I would like it, but I had so much fun!
Booze + boat = my idea of a good day
Getting up early..not so much!
Of course I caught the biggest fish and the most!
I think I caught 6, and he caught 3-4.
After fishing, we spent the afternoon relaxing on Sullivan's Island.
Awesome day!
If I have to leave this city, I sure am going to miss the outdoor activities.
So........
who wants to take me fishing again???









Booze and boating is the best combo in the summer! I can't remember the last time I went fishing!
ReplyDeleteOhh my gosh how fun!! Look how big that fish is girl!! I always have bad luck when fishing with the boyfriend... maybe I should go with you! :) If I caught more fish than him he'd be stunned more than anything haha. Looks so beautiful out there!!
ReplyDeleteOk, I've been out of town. Did I miss something?? Who is the guy??
ReplyDeletehahaha he is just a friend that wanted to get out of Houston for a little while so he came to visit!
DeleteI have a picture of that same shrimp boat! :) I'm going offshore fishing on Saturday and I can't wait! :)
ReplyDeleteOk, I need to set up a meeting with you and my step brother.... he would love see this!! haha
ReplyDelete