had to get the guys in uniform right?
such cute mascots!
Jorts koozie anyone??
such cute mascots!
Jorts koozie anyone??
In the back of the stadium was the river/marsh. I am not sure, but it was so pretty!
There was a beautiful fireworks show after the game. I took lots of fireworks pics, but I am sure everyone is tired of seeing those by now.

Terrible lighting, but it's the only pic I have of the 3 of us.
A male friend came to visit from Houston so I needed to find some activities that guys would like. The baseball game worked out perfectly because the girls got to enjoy the fireworks show, and he got to enjoy the game! The game was so much fun, and thankfully our seats were not in the sun! It was a great way to spend the beginning of a fun July 4 weekend!
A male friend came to visit from Houston so I needed to find some activities that guys would like. The baseball game worked out perfectly because the girls got to enjoy the fireworks show, and he got to enjoy the game! The game was so much fun, and thankfully our seats were not in the sun! It was a great way to spend the beginning of a fun July 4 weekend!






ha love that koozie!
ReplyDelete