Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Part 1


 My mom probably wouldn't be too proud of this post, but thankfully she doesn't read my blog. If she is, well sorry mom, but this doesn't happen often!


This is my best friend Michal. She also writes here since she doesn't over there. We became best friends in kindergarten and have stayed super close since then.  I am not quite sure when tequila became our thing, but it is. Every single time we are together, we have to take at least one shot of tequila. 



I finally got some sort of poof in my hair thanks to this comb. I will be going to buy one today! 



 Taking the tequila shot is usual/normal. This, not so much. 

Seriously though, we couldn't go to TQLA and not have a shot of tequila! 





4 comments:

  1. Love the hair! I have a comb sorta like that.. I should try it! Can't wait to hear more!! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend looks a lot like mine! But replace tequila with gin. Oh boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the poof :) Looks like y'all had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girlfriends and tequila make a great evening!!!! Chucktown here we come hahaha! It's a gorgeous city!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved