It’s Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend
I am very much looking forward to this weekend. Some of my college best friends are coming to visit me in Houston this weekend. Here are a few pictures from probably 5 years ago. We definitely need to take more this weekend to update!
This was our shining days at Fred's at LSU.
Me and Michal...our famous tequila shot
at the Florabama. Spring Break 2006
NYC Spring 2008
NYC Spring 2008
We will eat and shop till we drop I am sure. Of course we will consume several of these...
and not to sound like an alchi, but at least one of these will be consumed...it's tradition
Hope everyone else has a great weekend planned too!



U are so lucky... I miss my girlfriends sooooooo much!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Love the Fred's pictures! One of my favorites in school.
ReplyDeleteCan you believe I've never been to the FloraBama? WTH?
Have a blast!
How fun! Love the pictures of you and the girlfriends! Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend!!
ReplyDeleteYay! how fun! Can't wait until next weekend!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're gonna have so much fun :)
<3
Y'all have fun!!!
ReplyDelete