Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dear Comcast

You have failed me too many times this month. I am paying you for a service that you are failing miserably to provide. I have wasted countless hours waiting for you on the phone or at home. You never show up early, if you show up at all. You promised that you would be here Saturday morning to fix my cable and Internet. You broke your promise Comcast. You did show up this time, but couldn't fix it. Another one of your lovely workers cut my cable wires and the guy you sent was unable to fix the problem. 




This is what he saw when he came to my house Saturday morning....




I had platters, wine glasses, food, etc EVERYWHERE. Do you know what this is for Comcast? Your MALE worker sure didn't! I let him know that it was for a party THAT NIGHT for what has been the biggest football game of the year. He was unsure of what game I was talking about! Seriously???? Anyone that has turned on ESPN for 30 seconds in the past month knew about this game! 


He tried and tried to fix it, but could not. I talked to 2 ladies on the phone that assured me someone else would be out to fix it because they knew I was having a party. 


Guess what Comcast! That did not happen!!!! So guess what I had to do- load up ALL of those platters, dishes, food, etc and find somewhere else to have this party that I had just spent days cooking for. 


Yep, all the wine glasses, wine, etc that you see below- had to be loaded up in my car because Comcast didn't fulfill their promise. 








All this food had to be loaded up too. This isn't even half of it either. 





Not only did this ruin the party, but you Comcast, are ruining other areas of my life. I think you have caused me to go into depression because I cannot network with my HtownBloggers like I used to. So because of you Comcast, I might have a case of depression and loss of love.  


Please get this fixed soon. You have told me you will be here next Monday. NEXT MONDAY??!?!? Really??? YOU broke the wire- not ME!!!!

9 comments:

  1. I have had SO MANY issues with comcast...so many. They have a huge file on us already. I call them as soon as something happens. I have complained about the customer service they give.

    Luckily, nothing bad has happened in a while...but I dread the day I have to contact them.

    Make sure you tell them how inconvenienced you have been and how many days you have been without your cable. They will credit your account and probably give you some type of free service like HBO or something.

    Sorry this happened to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had the same problem with our old cable and internet company. I finally had to give up and switch Internet to ATT and Cable to Direct TV. No problems since. And even though ATT always says you have to have a phone line for their DSL you don't and they will bundle it with your cell phone service just fine.
    Sorry about all the problems they are giving you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COMCAST HAS FAILED US MULTIPLE TIMES TOO... I am sick of them. I am sorry this happened to you! I would call them everyday until they send someone. They rebated us $20 a few times but to me that wasn't enough because it would act up during the worst times....taking exams, real world, and x factor! Let us know what happens. I would def ask for some form of compensation.

    Lura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work for Comcast and I just want to extend my apologies for the frustrating experience.

    I can reach out to my contacts to get this this fixed ASAP. Feel free to contact me if you're interested in my help.

    For those of you who are also experiencing problems with your Comcast service, you may also feel free to reach out to me.

    Thanks and I appreciate the opportunity to help!

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Comcast at my old apartment and I was so excited when I moved out and didn't have to use them anymore. They couldn't ever get my internet to work and then proceeded to bill me for 6 months of internet- and send me to collections! It took forever for me to straighten out. I'll never use them again.

    I can't believe you had to move your party! I would be livid.

    I am however surprised & impressed that they found your blog post and commented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I laughed out loud multiple times during this post. Most especially when I read that Comcast COMMENTED! I'm with you. I hate comcast. I hate how our apartment FORCES us to have them! However your setup looks amazeballs. You are quite the little hostess. Call me next time and come up to 8312 and we'll just throw the party at my place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness gracious what a pain! We had a really terrible experience getting the cable installed in our new home and unfortunately, Comcast was the only provider for our neighborhood. Otherwise I would definitely be using AT&T U-Verse. OMG can I just say that I think it's hilariously awesome that Comcast commented on this post?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Comcast is HORRIBLE! I can't believe they ruined your game day party. Actually, I can believe it because they are awful. We have AT&T U-verse now and I could not be more thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was totally thinking about switching to Comcast for Internet but now I think I will reconsider! I have clear and it works good but every now and then the wifi is spotty. Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved