i love the thanksgiving decor!! and that wish tree is so gorgeous. i think i might have to try and make that for my house. and those oreo turkeys are so darling!
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.
Lovely pins!
ReplyDeleteI love the wreath!
ReplyDeleteI love the decor in that first picture!
ReplyDeletei love the thanksgiving decor!! and that wish tree is so gorgeous. i think i might have to try and make that for my house. and those oreo turkeys are so darling!
ReplyDeleteThat Thanksgiving outfit is AH-dorable!
ReplyDeleteI love these! Especially that mantel. Such an easy idea and SO cute! :)
ReplyDelete