1. wood paneling- like really why do people still have that in their house?
2. being hot, especially in my apartment when I go to bed. Why is it that my room is 8 degrees hotter than the rest of the house?
3. sitting in traffic- when are they going to finish the road work by my house??
4. affliction t-shirts- im hoping this fad soon becomes a fad of the past
5. raw onions- just thinking about that makes me want to vomit, I can't even smell them. I don't see how anyone likes the raw purple onions that come on way too many dishes
6. alarm clocks- boy am I dreading August 13 and waking up early again
7. heights- when did this happen? I used to not be scared of heights. But now, my 3rd floor balcony makes me nervous!
Things I love:
1. homemade mashed potatoes (fresh)- once they go in the refrigerator, they aren't good. then they taste like box mashed potatoes
2. Sunkist- a little bit warm. I often don't put them in the refrigerator
3. my iphone- best purchase ever!
4. monkeys - still have plenty (stuffed) and all of Sophie's toys are monkeys
5. cooking- even though I am still experimenting and not that good
6. seafood- all kinds, except oysters. Love shrimp, crab, crawfish, all kinds of fish, etc.
Random Facts
1. I once ran over someone during Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
2. I cried bloody murder when my parents took me to see the Muppet Babies at the Cajundome when I was little. "Back home mama back home" is all I said in between sobs.
3. NYE 2007, I choked on sushi and someone had to get up and almost perform the Heimlich, but I saved myself in the last minute. Worse experience ever! Still get nervous when I eat sushi.
4. I have had at least 10 roommates since August 2002. Would be more, but I lived with several of them for multiple years. That is not counting all of the roommate's boyfriends that I should consider roommates. Only 2 resulted in complications of the friendship.
5. I had chicken pox at the end of 8th grade and was able to skip all of my final exams. But also had to miss the dance.
More to come later



No comments:
Post a Comment