It's 5AM, and unfortunately we are awake. Wes has food poisoning........
So its looking like we may not make it on our island tour, but we still have hope.....
Since I was awake anyway, I decided to take some sunrise pictures....


So around 6:40, we go down to the lobby, still hoping to make it to the island, but shortly realize that it's not going to happen. So we send Sasha and George on their way and we return to our room. It is early, so I try to go back to bed unsuccessfully. Eventually, I leave Wes and head to the pool. He is still miserable.
Around noon, I go to check on him. He seems to be better. He doesn't feel great, but the side affects of food poisoning have stopped. He comes with me to the pool.
Around 2:00, we head to Sun Palace, another resort owned by palace resorts. Included in our package, we could go to any of the palace resorts and drink/eat, etc for free. The beaches were amazing and so were the chairs on the beach! It felt like laying in a feather bed......

We swam in the ocean, got in many of their pools over looking the ocean.Unfortunately, at this time, I began to feel sick. It was not fun. Frequent trips to the facilities.
We made it back to our resort around 6:30 and spent the rest of the evening in our room, ordered room service. Around 9:30, we ventured out to the gift shop to look for medicine, but there was none. So back to the room it was, to remain still in bed because that is the only thing that kept me away from the facilities.
Thankfully, I was able to sleep from about 10 until 4:30 peacefully that night............



No comments:
Post a Comment