Friday, March 11, 2011

Wonderful Kid Party Ideas

Today at Kelly's Korner, she is doing SUYL kids parties...

I do not have kids so I haven't hosted any kid parties yet. However my dream job would be some type of event planner b/c I love things like that. Now that I have my cricut, I cannot wait to have a party and use it. I was able to use it a little bit for a Christmas party. I also don't have the space to have a blown out party in my little apartment. We are having a surprise party for my grandfather in a few weeks back in Louisiana. I may use that opportunity to put together some decorations.

Anyway, here are a few kid party ideas that I thought were awesome.

Green Eggs and Ham wonderful party planned by Erin at BlueEyedBride....Details here and here and here


Cute ideas for a boy birthday or any football party....details here

Such a cute idea for a boy who loves sports! Details here

How cute is this mini table for a girls party! Details here

Love all the bright colors! details here


a wonderful yellow party on a gorgeous summer day! details here


Gumball party featured on HGTV...Details here


I love monkeys so I was obsessed with this one! Details here


3 comments:

  1. Well, I couldn't use the top two b/c I can't have all that orange and blue (for sports reasons:). But I loved all the other ideas - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved