Thursday, March 3, 2011

My family from Louisiana

I am linking up to Kelly's SUYL- Family.

Have to start with a picture of my cute nephew Brady! I can't believe he is so big now. This picture is 3 months old. I haven't since him since Christmas. He is even bigger now!



When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. ~Joyce Brothers



Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining? ~Robert Brault



To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. ~Barbara Bush


My parents in Montana....


I happened to have some pictures of my cousins on my dad's side........ youngest to oldest


You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu



Here are the girls youngest to oldest (L to R) Mallory, Amanda, Katie, me, Jennifer, and Tara

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.



Here is my family......



Our family is a circle of strength and love…
With every birth and every union the circle grows…
Every joy shared adds more love…
Every crisis faced together
makes the circle grow stronger
.


4 comments:

  1. What a neat post you wrote about your family!! I'm blog hopping and found yours. Am now following and would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures!! Its always fun to go back and look at all the pictures and remember the memories! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a precious family! I loved the quotes you found. I especially like the last few pics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved