**Louisa is an aggie teacher at my school so I brought a bunch of cookies and sent that last picture out in an email and told everyone to come get a cookie!
This was my first attempt at doing sugar cookies with royal icing. I definitely learned alot of things that I will do differently next time.
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.
Yes!! Royal icing is what I used! Love the jerseys! I'll have to do that next time! so cute and I think they look fabulous!
ReplyDelete