
Cricut Expression is purchased and I cannot wait to use it!!!!!!! I started out the day thinking I was just going to buy the Cricut personal cutter for $59, but when I found a very great deal on the expression, I couldn't pass it up.

I also bought a gyspy to go with the cricut. I had no intention of buying this, but when it sells for $300 and I see it for $100, how can I pass that up??
So what will I do with these things you may ask.....there's lots of things!!
I can cut vinyl and make house decor such as:

Those pictures come from the House of Smith's blog. She also has a website where she sells her vinyl, but now I can make my own!
There are many things the cricut will be used for such as making cards, decorations, stuff for my classroom, banners, etc. Way too many things to list basically. If you want to know more about the cricut, go and watch this video.
There are some blogs that show great things that the cricut can do:
http://www.cricutholiday.com/
http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/
http://spartansusscraper.blogspot.com/
http://everythingcricut.blogspot.com/
http://www.obsessedwithscrapbooking.com/
www.customcrops.com
I cannot wait to get started! Hosting a baby shower or wedding shower will be so fun with all of the things I can create! Hope you had a great thanksgiving!!



No comments:
Post a Comment