Sunday, October 24, 2010

I haven't written in a really long time. I guess that's what happens while trying to go back to school while working full time. It has not been fun. I am taking a break from school for now because it was not working out too well. I might go back in the summer, who knows. I hated studying again.

In other news, I am headed to Vancouver Tuesday night and then to Seattle on Friday for a wedding. I am very excited!We are riding the train along the coast from Vancouver to Seattle. I can't wait to see the scenery!

I have been searching blogs looking for cute Halloween crafts to do so I can have my house decorated. Now that I do not have a roommate, it is so much fun to decorate however I want. I decorated a little bit for Halloween this year, but plan on going all out next year.



How cute are those apothecary jars that she made!!


She made those as well! Too cute!!


After reading all about DIY candlesticks, you better believe I have already been to Goodwill and I am well on my way to getting ready for Christmas!






How cute are those!!!

I found many more cute ideas!!! I guess I better get busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved