Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is risen!!!


It is Easter morning! I will be off to church soon in the above outfit, along with a purplish/pinkish cardigan. I must figure how to post pictures of clothes like Erin and Tracy so I don't have the actual models in my pictures. So ladies, how do you put all the clothes you bought in those boxes?

I am excited to see what our pastor has prepared for the sermon today! I am so glad that I have found a church that I love. Click here if you would ever want to see some of his sermons. He did a great series on the "birds and the bees" as well as the end of times.

After church, Wes and I will be going to brunch somewhere and then we are going to dye Easter eggs! I can't wait, but he doesn't seem too excited!!

This weekend has been great, with boiled crawfish at Woodrow's again, shopping, and now Easter church and brunch!

I also bought this dress on sale at Ann Taylor. I love the new look with the belts!
And my biggest and best purchase of all this weekend, which I have been wanting for so so so long is my digital SLR camera!!

I have already signed up for several photography classes and can't wait to go to them and then take more classes and learn how to take some great pictures!!!








2 comments:

  1. Here are my directions...
    Save the picture and then open it in paint... you should be able to only cut out the portion that you want and then you can either paste it into power point if you want to put a bunch together or you can just resave it for the single picture. If you paste it into power point... once you have pasted a few, you can basically drag a box around all of them, right click and there will be a choice to save as a picture... that will put it all into one picture... just make sure you change the type of file to a jpeg when you are saving... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your new camera!! Let me know how you like it! Maybe I'll sign up for some photography classes too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved