
Below is where I would be driving to go to school....


Wes and I both took the day off yesterday to get our passports and pick up our Texas LSU license plates.

We had planned on getting Texas drivers licenses as well, but didn't realize that they take away your birth certificate when you get passport. Therefore, the licenses will have to wait another month or 2, maybe until July.
I had a great weekend in Louisiana. I went to the festival with my brother and his girlfriend, Camille. They find out the sex of the baby on May 27. Saturday morning, I got to meet up with Kristin and see Owen. We went to lunch at Cafe Roma. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures the whole weekend!
Shortly after lunch, I went to Baton Rouge and did some shopping before heading to Michal and Mike's engagement party. The engagement party was lots of fun, but once again, I didn't take a single picture! We went to the Bulldog afterwards. Sunday morning I got up around 8:30 and headed back to Houston to spend the rest of the day with Wes.



No comments:
Post a Comment