Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Beth Moore

Beth Moore Bible study in Houston again!! It's a long time away but I just found it tonight. So excited!!

http://www.lproof.org/Houston_Connection.aspx



I also am going to a "Dine and Design" class this week at a home of one of the women from Houston's First Baptist Church. Apparently we are going to learn a few recipes and some decorating tips from an interior designer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I went to the last Beth Moore bible study and loved it! It was on "our Godly Inheritance" (I've also purchased like 3 other bible study's of hers) She let the "class" vote last time on the topic for this upcoming study and we all chose "End Times - book of Revelation" I've ready many books on this so I'm really curious to get her point of view! Also, just incase you ever want to do one her bible studies on your own and want access to the DVDs that go along with them (that cost $299 per set). You can check them out at the library for free!! You may have to stay on the waiting list for a while but it's well worth it. I currently have all of the DVDs for her study "breaking free" - which I have heard is one of her best ones. See you tonight at the Kitchen Konnections! (=

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved