
With all my traveling, I have been able to really dress for fall. I loved wearing my fall clothes in NYC and can't wait to do the same this coming weekend in Colorado. So here are some things I am loving for the fall....
Starting with winter shorts..just got my first pair and can't wait to wear them
love the gold with the sweater
i need these shoes...
What are your favorite things to wear for fall??










I want all of these clothes!! But especially the Tory Burch boots. I think about them constantly, and am so depressed that there is no way I can afford them.
ReplyDeleteI ADORE those boots and have been eying them for months!
ReplyDeleteI am in Colorado (Denver) right now for work and it is freezing!! I had to scrape ice off my windshield this morning!
ReplyDeleteI love all of these pins! I can't wait to break out my vest either!
ReplyDeleteI love all of these pictures!!!
ReplyDelete~Veronica