In the past month, I have been quite a traveler. This past weekend was my first weekend in Houston in over a month.
I went here.....
and here......
Just booked my plane ticket to go here.......
Next weekend, I am going here.....(Colorado)
So needless to say, I haven't had much time to sit down and blog. I will try to do much better from now on.
I have been very good with my exercise routine though. Next week, my group run is 4 miles. Hope I can make it! Some days 3 miles is no big deal, but other days I want to stop after just 4 minutes. Running is totally different every day. I just have to keep on going! If anyone wants a running buddy at Memorial Park, let me know!







Wow- lots of travels! I'm in the same boat with barely being home. Can't wait to hear and see about your travels :)
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your travels!!!
ReplyDeleteI am also super jealous of your travels!! I'm going to hide in your suitcase!
ReplyDeleteI run in Memorial Park all the time!! I am on a little bit of a "half marathon training" hiatus right now but I still like to run the loop some, especially since it has finally cooled down! We should meet there sometime :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of traveling! I was just in NOLA last weekend, a good time!
ReplyDelete