Thursday, May 19, 2011

Things going on

Not too much has been going on. I am starting a 10K running group today. We have a meeting tonight and then the running starts next week. It is a program where you can train for a 5K or a 10K. I still cannot completely run a 5k so I am hoping this program will get me to the 5k plus more. I am also hoping to make some new friends through this program.

I have lost 23.5 lbs and bought my first size 2 jeans ever!!! I was very excited about that! I definitely don't fit in everything in a size 2, but one pair of jeans is a start! They are the gap long and lean jeans which I have worn for awhile now.

After the running meeting tonight, I am going with a couple of friends to Steak Night at Front Porch Pub. I doubt I will have any steak, but it will be nice to get out and socialize with friends and possibly make new ones.

On Sunday, I am headed to Houston's First to the singles Bible study class and to church. After that, a group of us is headed to Firkin and Phoenix to eat some crawfish! They are having a big parking lot party with proceeds going to benefit tornado victims from Alabama.

My old roommate and I might be going to see Bridesmaids this weekend also. We recently saw Something Borrowed and I thought it was cute! I am also getting my hair cut and colored this weekend. I have had this appointment set for months and I cannot wait! I got a really good deal using Groupon. On Thursday, I have an appointment to get a Brazilian Blow Out. I REALLY cannot wait for that!! I have also had that appointment set for awhile and got a REALLY good deal using Living Social. I am hoping the blowout will make my hair much easier and faster to style.

That's it for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved