Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Total Random- Babies, China, and Menus

Gotta start with a picture of my newphew.....

Isn't he so cute!!! He has a beer belly already at 4 months old!! On January 29, he will be 4 months old. I had a sleepover with him over the Christmas holidays. I wouldn't really call it a sleepover though because there was no sleeping involved. He has his days and nights mixed up for sure!!!

Now it's back to school- only 4 more months until summer!! Today felt like summer since it was 80 degrees in January!!! We had a TAKS practice test today- what that meant is me sitting at my computer all day long doing nothing! So I had a lot of time to research on the internet and I found a lovely everyday china pattern and if I was getting married soon, I would love to have it. It's called Juliska Berry and Thread.

But I am not getting married...so that's that..........

I am currently trying to plan my menu for the next week or so.....During my research today I looked up several new recipes that I would like to try.....

Monday night, I cooked one of Pioneer Woman's pasta dishes. I thought it was decent, maybe another can of tomatoes and some more spices.
Tonight, I plan on cooking Black Bean and Corn potatoes with some broccoli on the side.
Thursday night- I have left over chicken and rice soup. It was good- but I think I will stick to noodles instead of rice.
Friday night- I will be eating with my coworkers at Escalante's.
Saturday night- Wes caught some trout that we will be frying.
Sunday- HEB had chicken wings on sale so I plan on trying it out- hope it's as good as Buffalo Wild Wings.
Monday- shrimp pasta
Tuesday- pork tenderloin, veggies......?? I heart pork tenderloin. I have cooked it many different ways and loved them all.
Wednesday- Chicken sandwiches with spicy avocado and baked lays
Thursday- Chicken legs, mashed potatoes, some sort of veggie
Friday- I will make Wes take me out to dinner after all of that cooking.......

Normally I wouldn't cook every night like that. Sometimes I just feel like eating cereal, but my freezer is full of meat and so is Wes' freezer. So I gonna cook like a mad woman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved