Friday, October 9, 2009

Brady Dyer

I got to meet my nephew for the first time today! He is absolutely adorable!! All he did was sleep the whole time! I cannot wait until he gets bigger!





I am about to head to Baton Rouge for a girls night out and then will be tailgating all day tomorrow for the biggest game of the year! Wes' dad gave us his tickets so I am so excited that Wes and I get to go to the game! On Sunday, I plan on heading back to Lafayette to see my nephew again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photo
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
I am a single 20 something teacher in Charleston. I love to shop, decorate, cook, work with children, hang out with friends, and do anything in/on the water. Living near the beach definitely has its perks! I graduated from LSU and I LOVE to watch football. I will watch almost any college football game, but obviously love my tigers! I love to hang out with my family and hope to have my own one day.



Megan’s Madness


Maggie and Sophie

Maggie and Sophie

Sophie and Maggie

Sophie and Maggie

My family

My family

Popular Posts

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Designed By

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved