Crawfish Etoufee
1/2 stick butter
1 large yellow onion (chopped)
2 stalks of celery (chopped)
2 cloves of garlic minced
saute vegetables until they are soft
add 1 can of cream of celery soup and 1/2 can of water, maybe a little more.
Cook until incorporated.
Add crawfish, red pepper, black pepper and salt.
Cook for abt. 10 minutes.
Add green onions or fresh parsley if you want it.Serve over rice.

Green Bean Bundles
1lb fresh green beans
bacon- I used pepper bacon, any bacon is fine, thick bacon would probably be better than thin
Snap off the ends of the beans, boil them for 3 minutes and then blanch them.
Pour a little bit of olive oil over the beans and salt and pepper. I also added Tony's.
Make a bundle 5-8 beans and wrap 1 piece of bacon around it.
I used a pan with foil on it to pick up bacon grease. I poured a tiny bit of melted butter on top. Bake 350 for 20-30 minutes.
I used fresh green beans, but will probably use can green beans next time. I like can green beans so much better than fresh.



My mouth is watering!
ReplyDeletehttp://theprovidentwoman.com