Well I haven't written in awhile since I have been out of town so much. I just got back from Michal's bachelorette party which was in Perdido Key/Pensacola area. We had a lot of fun. Unfortunately I forgot my camera battery charger in Florida so I cannot upload any pictures at the time! We stayed at the Windemere. About 14 girls went so we had 2 condos. We spent most of our time hanging out on the beach or in the condos at night, but did make it out to the Florabama on our last night there. I think Michal really enjoyed the weekend, which is what mattered. Now it's exactly one month until the wedding!!!
14 days till Wes and I are off to Cancun!! We are going with some other friends and staying at Moon Palace. We are very excited and cannot wait! We cannot decide what other things (i dont think the website is working correctly) we want to do while we are there. We are thinking about doing an ATV tour and possibly snorkeling. We have heard that swimming with the dolphins is always a rip off. I wish I knew someone that had done some of the extra tours so I could get some advice!
Today, I got to see Erin's new cute house and had lunch with her at Panera Bread. We had a good time and are both looking forward to LSU baseball tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment