
1. Rapture: Christ coming FOR His church. Pastor Gregg listed several reasons why he thinks the rapture will come before the tribulation and 2nd coming. This can happen at any time. We will rise up and meet him in the clouds.
2. Tribulation: 7 years of chaos on the world- anti-christ, dying for your faith
3. 2nd Coming: He comes down WITH his church.
4. Millenium: 1,000 year reign of Christ on Earth with His people.
5. Eternity: New heaven and earth for believers. Hell for unbelievers.
I am still trying to figure all of this out. I don't understand it all. Hopefully next Sunday, the last series will clear up some of my confusions. I would also like to study it some more this week. What I do think, is that I don't really need to understand it. All I need to know is that I am a believer and will be a part of the Rapture. I know I do not want to be on Earth during the Tribulation. Now I just need to live my life so that I have something to bring with me to the throne.



Hey Meg! I like your blog. I still don't understand everything about the "end times" either but I read the Left Behind series books and was able to understand a little more. They are great! They are fictional books and are set during the end times right after the rapture and it's the story of about 4 or 5 people who get "left behind." Tim Lahaye writes them. I highly recommend them (there are 7 books in all). :)
ReplyDelete